What Size Ball / Hitch Do I Need?

All of our towable carts are DOT approved for highway use. They include a 1 7/8th inch coupler. You will need a 1 7/8th inch ball on your vehicle. We have found that if your vehicle doesn’t have a receiver and hitch, UHaul has the best prices and they also do installation Nationwide.

All of our towable carts include Tail, Stop and Turn lights with a male 4 wire flat hook up. Your car will need the female 4 wire flat hook up. This is standard on most trailers and Uhaul or most any trailer or truck accessory store will carry and instal these for you.

The tongue weight is less than 70lbs and your new cart can be pulled by most vehicles including some motorcycles and Smart Cars.

On left is the female (your car) / on the right is what the hot dog cart will have.